|Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Accito Ltd unless, and until, an email is sent by Accito Ltd to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Accito Ltd of your offer to buy goods or services from Accito Ltd and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
Accito Ltd are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Availability of Goods
1. All goods advertised for sale on our site are subject to availability. If an item turns out to be unavailable we will inform you by e-mail or by telephone.
2. We will not charge you for goods that we cannot supply. However we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
3. We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques.
4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to use your correct name, address and date of birth and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
8. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
10. You may also pay for goods by sterling cheque drawn on a UK clearing Bank but the goods will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared.
11. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by the their manufacturers direct to you.
13. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
14. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
15. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
16. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our ecommerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
Dispatch of Goods
17. We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within 7 days subject to availability.
18. We will endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
19. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
20. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days of despatch in its original condition and we will refund the product price or change for another product. This will not include your postage costs. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20. Notices served under these terms and conditions must be in writing and will be deemed to be given when personally delivered, sent by confirmed fax or 3 days after being sent by registered mail to the address set out in our Dispatch Note.
21. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We do not disclose buyers information to third parties. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. We do not store or have access to your credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Cookies are used on this site, but only to keep track patterns of behaviour and to maintain the contents of your shopping cart. Data collected by this site is used to: a. Take and fulfill customer orders b. Administer and enhance the site and service c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes